Dorset Lettings announce the launch of an exciting new residential property sales division
Over the last 30 years, Dorset Lettings has established a reputation for Integrity, Expertise and Service Excellence; a company you can trust.
In response to the evolving property market, Dorset Lettings is making some significant changes to its business.
From 1 April, we will be offering a full residential property sales service to the same exacting standards as our core lettings and property management services. To accommodate the new service, Dorset Lettings will change its name to Dorset Property.
New name, new service, same outstanding company values
The market is changing:
- A new property investor market has evolved from the expansion of the Buy-to-Let sector
- The emergence of internet-only agents offering a basic property listing service.
Dorset Lettings is evolving to meet the needs of the changing market.
We will offer more choice ... a better more flexible service:
- An efficient, competitively priced basic sales service
- An added-value full estate agency service offering real value for money.
How will the new service be different?
In short, by applying Dorset Lettings integrity and service standards to the new residential service:
- Following industry best practice
- Providing honest expert professional advice. (Less scrupulous agents often over value properties to win business).
- Fair competitive pricing to offer real value
- Being pro-active - pursuing all opportunities, taking prompt action, being attentive to detail and providing regular communication
- Always acting with integrity in the customerís best interest
- By being dedicated to providing the best service in Dorset
- Our priority is to sell your property not just list it.
Dorset Property will pursue two potential sources of buyer:
- Traditional house buyers
- Property investors, including exclusive access to Dorset Lettings database of some 1500 landlords.