Thinking About Selling Your Property?
Selling Your Home with Dorset Property is a sound choice. The property sector is experiencing a boom in sales at the moment. So, if you are planning to sell your home now is the time to do so and Dorset Property is here to help you sell your property stress free backed up by a strong sales record.
Since coming back after lockdown the Dorset Property sales team has achieved amazing results on properties for sale in Dorset. Take a look at these stats:
- Ratio of instructions to sales: 1:1
- Average percentage of asking price achieved: 101%
- Average time from instruction to sale: 19 days
Residential Sales Manager, Will Boltwood, said: “Since our return to business from lockdown, we have experienced a county-wide surge in the demand for property. Despite an increase in the supply of properties coming to market, the demand still cannot be met and as a result we are breaking records for our clients in terms of speed of sale and price achieved.”
The sales boom being experienced at the moment is confirmed by research conducted by Rightmove as follows:
- Busiest month for ten years as home-buying supersedes summer holidays
- Highest number of sales agreed in a month since we started tracking this data over ten years ago, up by 20% on the previous high, and with a record total value of over £37 billion
- Highest number of properties coming to market in a month since March 2008 as more movers join in. But this year, home movers have put more property on the market and have agreed more sales than in any month for over ten years, worth a record total of over £37 billion.
A Rightmove representative said: “The increase in activity is not just a result of the stamp duty holiday, as sales agreed are up across all sectors of the market. They’re up 29% in the first-time buyer sector, up 38% in the second stepper sector and up 59% for larger, top of the ladder homes.”
Dorset Property is one of the leading estate agents in Dorset. With over 30 years' experience, our team of property experts pride themselves on their excellent service and are here to help you seamlessly navigate your move to Dorset.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Added: 27th August 2020